Shandong Small PVC Water Cooled Automatic Tire Mold Metal Derusting Modul and Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine Kit Laser Remover

1 Piece
$9,150.00(1 - 4 Pieces) $9,050.00(5 - 19 Pieces) $8,850.00(>=20 Pieces)
Shandong Small PVC Water Cooled Automatic Tire Mold Metal Derusting Modul and Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine Kit Laser Remover
Kenmerken Galerij Productomschrijving Verzoek om een Citaat
Condition: New
Power: 1500W, 1000W, 2000W
Applicable Material: PVC, Stainless Steel, Carbon steel, Aluminum, UPVC, Wood, Glass, Stone, Crytal, Metal, Plastic
Video outgoing-inspection: Provided
Machinery Test Report: Provided
Marketing Type: New Product 2021
Warranty of core components: 2 years
Core Components: Motor, Laser Source, Water Cooling System, Control System
Laser Type: Fiber Laser
Dimension(L*W*H): 1120*650*1300mm
Year: 2021
Laser Source Brand: RAYCUS/MAX/JPT/Reci
Laser Head Brand: Hanwei/WSX
Control System Brand: Leiyin
Weight (KG): 290 KG
Key Selling Points: "High Productivity; Easy to operate; Energy Saving"
Warranty: 2 years
Applicable Industries: Printing Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Hotels, Home Use, Garment Shops, Food & Beverage Shops, Construction works , Restaurant, Machinery Repair Shops, Advertising Company, Food Shop, Energy & Mining, Re
Local Service Location: None
Showroom Location: None
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Product name: Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine
Model: KH-C1000W
Power Supply: 220V±10% /50Hz (60HZ optional)
Cooling System: Water Cooling System
Laser Working Medium: Yb-doped Fiber
Laser Wavelength: 1064~1080nm
Language Display:: Chinese/English
Certificering: CE
Keyword: Metal Laser Cleaning Machine
Keywords: Automatic Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine
Basis informatie
Certificering: CE
Model Number: KH-C1000W
Betalen & Verzenden Algemene voorwaarden
Packaging Details: Standard Export Polywood Package
Supply Ability: 300 Piece/Pieces per Month
Product Description
Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine is becoming more and more popular for its speed and simplicity.
Product Name
Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine
Power Supply
220V±10% /50Hz (60HZ optional)

Applicable Material
Stainless Steel
Carbon Steel
Welding Head
Language Display
Product Size
Products Details
Sheet Metal Cabinet
# Integrated design, multi-function protection
# Compact structure
# Strong corrosion resistance
# Cooling air duct design & durable

Handheld Cleaning Head
# Ergonomic design, easy to operate
# Equipped with imported laser head
# Auto focus
# High beam quality

Brand Laser Source
# Stable performance
# Service life is up to 100,000 hours
Water Cooling Chiller
# Dual temperature & dual control
# Gurantee machine work fluently
Packing & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
Company Profile
company's goals:
① Provide the knowledge, updated technology and state-of-the-art products and equipment to the benefit of our clients;
② Provide the best and most comprehensive solution based on our client's specific needs;
③ Supply training, know-how and professional service with the highest standards;
④ Continue to improve our company's products and service.
# Numerous Partners
Our machines use well-known brand parts.
You have more options to configure the machine.
The machine is more durable, and it is more convenient to repair and replace parts.
Q1: How long about your lead time ?
A1: Generally speaking 10-20 days, it main depends on purchasing quantities.

Q2: How is your price ?
A2: We’re a manufacturer, not the trading company. We can provide you with favorable price due to without
middleman between distributors and us.

Q3: What is your payment way ?
A3: We support t/t, 30% deposit after signing the contract and remaining 70% needs to be received before

Q4: How about your after-service ?
A4: When we ship the products,we will attach more 2% easy-worn parts for you. And if there is damage components,
we will send the components for free to replace the damaged one during the warranty period.

Q5: Can I use my LOGO on products ?
A5: Yes, we offer the service of using customers' logo on products. Here are many types of service,
please contact us for details.
If the product information is not sufficient for you

Please consult our sales rep for more information.
Geadviseerde Producten
Neem contact op met ons
Contactpersoon : Maggie Cheng
Resterend aantal tekens(20/3000)